Failure to obey the instructions and safety rules in the appropriate Operator's Manual and Service Manual for your machine will result in death or serious injury. Many of the hazards identified in the operator’s manual are also safety hazards when maintenance and repair procedures are performed.
Do Not Perform Maintenance Unless:
- You are trained and qualified to perform maintenance on this machine.
- You read, understand and obey:
- manufacturer’s instructions and safety rules
- employer’s safety rules and worksite regulations applicable governmental regulations
You have the appropriate tools, lifting equipment and a suitable workshop.
9-9 or 995 Power Module Failure Personality Range Error
This code is a common code on an ES Scissor, most frequently generated by a battery connection issue or battery replacement. However, there is an easy fix.
JLG Analyzer P/N 2901443
- Simply go in with your analyzer under access level 1, change your model number to a different model and then shut the machine down with the e-stop switch.
- Power the machine back up and go in with your analyzer under access level 1 again and change the model back to the correct number.
- Shut the machine down with the e-stop switch and that should eliminate the code.